SSIS Error : Cannot move task with precedence constraint out of the container

Problem :

I have a container with around 10 tasks in it and when I am trying to move the lowest task I am getting the error:
"Cannot move task with precedence constraint out of the container" - although I am not moving it out of the container.
It seems that the boundary of the container is not recognized correctly.
How can it be solved - I need all these tasks to be inside one container - as there are variables with its scope.



Solution :

I get this error as soon as I try to resize the task inside the container. Try moving the task control with the cursor keys Up-down-Left-Right, while holding down the CTRL key. I have experienced unexpected behaviour whenever I tried to drag with the mouse. And trying to change the size of the sequence container or the tasks is an exercise in self-control. If you right-click on the task control (or any other control) there is an Autosize command that helps a little.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSAS : A connection cannot be made to redirector. Ensure that 'SQL Browser' service is running. (Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AdomdClient). + Solution

SSIS Error : Unable to infer the XSD from the XML file. The XML contains multiple namespaces